Monday, May 17, 2010

Assignmentssssssssssssssss


Long time din come here and update my blog
so miss you
Finally
i can spend some time to update my information

Bye BSC093/1-1
To DGD093/1-2(A)

Seriously
that is a new challenging for me
This sem
I have 7 subjects
one more extra from sem 1

That is very tough for me
but finally i done d

Applied Design
Typography
Pengajian Malaysia
History of Graphic Design
Culture Study
Intermediate Digital Art
Photography

All these subject really make me become 
"Big Head"
Everyday i nit to drink more and more coffee and tea
Say Thx to coffee and tea
If dun have u two acc me
I think i wont finish all my assignment
arigato
Coffee---->> ■D

Applied Design Presentation
With my lovely Lecturer---Ena

 all my applied design works

Typography Assignment
Assignment 1-Bodoni
Assignment4--Kenny G and Mathama Gandhi

Assignment2--Book Cover 

History of Graphic Design
First assignment--De Stijl
Assignment2--New York School

Culture Study

Coffin Group
That is our group 
Lead by Shui,and group member are me and sean
 This is our final work

After Applied design presentation....
After presentation 鬼脸siau wei
肌肉don,可爱牛奶
时尚sean
“天鹅gavin”
pattern stanley
“酷酷”shui
 隔壁邻居之“芷莹”
 “歌手”签名cherie
“签名会”,晓微在干嘛
啊sean+凯琳头

After presentation
Let us have a photo section
1
2
3
DGD093/1-2(A)class




6 comments:

阿Séan~ said...

Hulala-hulala~~
lama x leave comment at here ad loh~~

-texting-texting-

Yeah-yeah... hard time passed, relax time was coming~~~
seronoknya~~~

^^

zHiYiNg*.. said...

ya...lets sketching..hahaha...~~ 有点绍兴

LiNg LiNg said...

a sean:texting~texting~macam tell me i long time din update my blog liao lo~
zhiying:walao~sketching~pls lar~give me relax a while~

XioN FeI said...

:) ... 几relax下
but
skecthing .. t.t

阿Don said...

good job !!!!

wow.. graphic history so geng..

envy..

sketching sketching TT

LiNg LiNg said...

yor~all come here call me sketching~
yor...dun wan sketching arhhhh~